Sunday 21 October 2007

Upcoming travel and visitor plans

Megan and I have a busy winter planned. We both have several European work-related trips on the schedule (me to Frankfurt in November for a conference, and Megan to Switzerland and Germany for client meetings through the end of the year). November will see visits from Megan's parents and sister, as well as my mom. December should be action-packed, as we're planning an extended visit to the U.S., and I'm also going to my brother's graduation from Army basic training, followed by a few days of fun in Puerto Rico with my best friends...

However, we don't have much planned for the late winter or early spring at this point. We're always excited to have visitors, and could also meet you someplace besides London for a few days of European fun! Hope to see you soon!

1 comment:

Greg said...

I'm sitting next to Megan on her couch, as she blogged this (isn't the intarweb great? we can hav e a conversation without even talking to each other!) and I've got to say that if you don't have a trip planned to visit them, start planning now.

They threw a party the first night I was here (admittedly not for me but for one of Megan'c co-workers, but I'll just pretend that it was for me) and so far the weekend has been absolutely great.

So, come and visit!